Service@Incat specialise in the maintenance and repair of Incat fast craft worldwide.
Incat’s after-sales service is primarily supported through our Service@Incat department, which is available 24 hours a day and comprises a selection of dedicated and highly trained specialists who are able to assist operators with a full range of technical support.
Service@Incat offers the following services:
• Purchase and supply of spare parts, materials and other miscellaneous equipment for craft in service.
• Identification of and rectification of in-service design issues.
• Technical consultancy service.
• Mobilisation and management of teams of Incat Tasmania qualified tradespersons in conducting emergency repairs to machinery
and craft structure worldwide.
• On-hire / Off-hire craft inspection and surveys.
• Pre-purchase inspections and surveys.
• On-site project management support (superintendency) for scheduled dry dockings and surveys, emergency repairs to machinery,