Service@Incat specialise in the maintenance and repair of Incat fast craft worldwide.
Incat’s after-sales service is primarily supported through our Service@Incat department, which is available 24 hours a day and comprises a selection of dedicated and highly trained specialists who are able to assist operators with a full range of technical support.
Service@Incat offers the following services:
• Purchase and supply of spare parts, materials and other miscellaneous equipment for craft in service.
• Identification of and rectification of in-service design issues.
• Technical consultancy service.
• Mobilisation and management of teams of Incat Tasmania qualified tradespersons in conducting emergency repairs to machinery
and craft structure worldwide.
• On-hire / Off-hire craft inspection and surveys.
• Pre-purchase inspections and surveys.
• On-site project management support (superintendency) for scheduled dry dockings and surveys, emergency repairs to machinery,
emergency repairs to hull and craft structure.
• Craft repair specifications, dry-dockings, (detailed repair procedures and engineering support).
• Reviewing of any proposed in-service modifications to ensure compliance with Classification and Port State regulations.
• Change of Flag - issues and compliance.
• Specialised surveys including thermographic, vibration analysis,
SERVICE & SUPPORT
P: +61 3 6271 1333
F: + 61 3 6273 0932
Head Office & Shipyard:
Incat Australia Pty Ltd
18 Bender Drive, Derwent Park,
Hobart, Tasmania, 7009
© Copyright 2017 Incat Australia Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved