Service@Incat specialise in the maintenance and repair of Incat fast craft worldwide.
Incat’s after-sales service is primarily supported through our Service@Incat department, which is available 24 hours a day and comprises a selection of dedicated and highly trained specialists who are able to assist operators with a full range of technical support.
Service@Incat offers the following services:
• Purchase and supply of spare parts, materials and other miscellaneous equipment for craft in service.
• Identification of and rectification of in-service design issues.
• Technical consultancy service.
• Mobilisation and management of teams of Incat Tasmania qualified tradespersons in conducting emergency repairs to machinery
and craft structure worldwide.
• On-hire / Off-hire craft inspection and surveys.
• Pre-purchase inspections and surveys.
• On-site project management support (superintendency) for scheduled dry dockings and surveys, emergency repairs to machinery,
emergency repairs to hull and craft structure.
• Craft repair specifications, dry-dockings, (detailed repair procedures and engineering support).
• Reviewing of any proposed in-service modifications to ensure compliance with Classification and Port State regulations.
• Change of Flag - issues and compliance.
• Specialised surveys including thermographic, vibration analysis,
SERVICE & SUPPORT
P: +61 3 6271 1333
F: + 61 3 6273 0932
Head Office & Shipyard:
Incat Australia Pty Ltd
18 Bender Drive, Derwent Park,
Hobart, Tasmania, 7009
© Copyright 2017 Incat Australia Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved
All contents of this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to Copyright © 2017 Incat. No part of it may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without prior written permission of Incat. You may download material from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that the material is not amended and that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of press releases and photographs is permitted in public communications if the source for the information is stated.