• 2014 Shippax Award - First Large High Speed Ferry Powered by LNG.
• 2014 Black Diamond Award.
• 2010 Manufacturers' Monthly 2010 Endeavour Awards - Life Time Achievement.
• 2008 Interferry Person of Distinction Award.
• 2007 The ShipPax Award - Awarded for outstanding High Speed Concept of 2007: NATCHAN RERA - For the implementation of an integrated ferry system with state of the art port terminals as well as the largest diesel powered high speed ferry with separate truck and car decks. It also features innovative and high grade accommodation, with walk around internal promenade and the first escalator installation in a lightweight fast ferry.
• 2001 Lloyd's List Cruise & Ferry Awards - Most Significant New Build - Ferry - Awarded for the vessel which made the most significant impact on the industry as a whole. Winner: Evolution 10, built by Incat Tasmania and owned by Fred Olsen, Canary Islands, Spain.
• 2001 Lloyd's List Cruise & Ferry Awards - Best Technical Development Award - for the most significant technical contribution to a cruise vessel, ferry or fast ferry. Winner: Retractable T-foil produced jointly by Incat Tasmania and Maritime Dynamics Inc., USA.
• Winner of Prestigious HALES TROPHY 3 times within a decade. The past three trophy winners, all built by Incat, each in turn earned the right to fly the prestigious Blue Riband. A record held for 25 years.
• 1996 Business Europe Review Award for the "best Australian Business achievement in Europe".
• 1996 Australian British Chamber of Commerce, Federal Winner "Australian British Export Award".
• Development of Wave Piercing Catamaran.
• Development of first high speed car ferry.
• Pioneer of the modern aluminium shipbuilding industry.
• Builder of K Class Catamarans; fastest diesel Catamarans in the world.
• 2008 CPA Australia / Synateq / Young Accountant of the Year Award - Christian Wardrop.
• 2001 Deloittes Consulting Australian Industry Awards - Australian Trade Magazine of the Year, Incat The Magazine.
• 2001 Winner of NGT 'Excellence Awards' Sarah Karydis, Incat communications secretary.
• 2000 The Clunies Ross National Science & Technology Award -'Creating Fast Ferry Wave Piercing Ships and a New Australian History' awarded jointly to Robert Clifford (Incat Australia) and Philip Hercus (Incat Design).
• 1999 Welding Technology Institute of Australia (WTIA) Company of the Year Award.
• 1999 Westpac Banking Corporation's Export Heroes Award - Robert Clifford.
• Australian National Training Authority's Board Award in recognition of Incat's innovation and excellence in training and specifically for its development of the IRoC system.
• 1999 Selected as one of the Deloitte PBS/Business Review Weekly top 500 private companies in Australia.
• 1998 Australian Export Award National winner in the "Large Manufacturer" division.
• 1997 TAFE Australian Vocational Trainee of the Year Awarded to Guy L Doyle, Manager of Incat Production Drawing Office.
• 1997 selected as one of the Deloitte PBS/Business Review Weekly top 500 private companies in Australia.
• 1996 Selected as one of the Deloitte PBS/Business Review Weekly top 500 private companies in Australia.
• 1996 Australian Export Award Finalist "Large Manufacturer of the Year".
• 1996 Australian Marketing Institute Awards "Export Marketing Excellence".
• 1996 Doctor of Engineering (Honoris Causia), conferred on Mr R.F. Clifford.
• 1993 Awards for Excellence in Marketing, "Gold Award Certificate".
• 1990 The Chartered Institute of Transport, "Australian Transport Industry Award".
• 1990 Advance Australia Award, "Outstanding contribution in Industry and Commerce".
• 2015 Tasmanian Export Awards - Manufacturing Award.
• 2014 Tasmanian Export Awards - Manufacturing Award.
• 2013 Tasmanian Medium Size Manufacturing Exporter of the Year Award.
• 2008 Tasmanian Export Award for Manufacturing.
• 2007 Tasmanian Export Awards Tasmanian Award for Export Leadership 2007 - Robert Clifford AO.
• 1999 Tasmanian Export Award for Large Advanced Manufacturer.
• 1998 NECA Tasmanian Award for Excellence in the Division of Excellence.
• 1996 Australian Training Awards "Training Provider of the Year-Tasmania" presented to the College of Aluminium Training.
• 1995 Australian Marketing Institute Awards "Tasmanian Marketer of the Year".
• 1994 Tasmanian Export Awards "Tasmanian Development and Resources and Premier of Tasmania's Awards for Export Success.
• 1990 Tasmanian Business Achiever of the Year.
BACK TO HOME
P: +61 3 6271 1333
F: + 61 3 6273 0932
Head Office & Shipyard:
Incat Australia Pty Ltd
18 Bender Drive, Derwent Park,
Hobart, Tasmania, 7009
© Copyright 2017 Incat Australia Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved
All contents of this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to Copyright © 2017 Incat. No part of it may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without prior written permission of Incat. You may download material from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that the material is not amended and that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of press releases and photographs is permitted in public communications if the source for the information is stated.